Monday, December 28, 2009

Entry 4: Christmas was G-O-O-D!

Well, My wings sure are tired from all the flying around I have done all week. I am ready for a break. But Christmas was G-O-O-D! I got the greatest gift ever from my sweet hubby. Wait for it...Wait for it..... A WII. I have been wanting one forever. I am not a so called gamer, I just enjoy them from time to time. But this is different I get to actually workout while having fun. There is boxing on one of the games. And I was like Rocky out there. Kicking butt and taking names.

I have set a count down to the New Me. The goal is to lose 30 lbs. by April 2010. I made a huge mistake of telling my kids this, you would have thought that I announced the end of the world. Well, I guess it seemed like the end of the world as they know it because I cleaned the cupboards of all unhealthy foods, no chips, no sweets. Harley, my son has been telling everyone, "My moms fat and is on a diet." Thanks Harley, no really there's nobody like a child to put things in perspective for you. I am ready to stop hiding behind...Well, My BEHIND! It was a week Friday and I am 4 lbs down. Any healthy meal ideas would be great.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! 4lbs!! I want to lose 20lbs, so we are in this together. Harley is wrong for that!

    ReplyDelete