Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What a butterfly might say...

Well, there was a fluttering in my head all night long, again. Its like I don't have a creative bone in my body until my little head hits the pillow. And then its a symphony of lights and bright ideas bursting into my subconscious. And do you know what it says..... Its says get your ass up and write this down because if you don't I am going to run through your mind all night long. And it did. What sucks is by the time I get up, I have forgotten all about what ever I HAD to say at 2:00 am.
Someone told me to keep a pen and notebook by the bed and when I get this feeling I should write it down right then and get it out of my head. Sounds like a possible solution but I can't imagine anything that I was thinking of in the middle of the night being coherent enough to understand. I think I have come to the conclusion that I should work 3rd shift. I have never done it but I hate mornings and I love the night air. Right now I can't wait to find any job. Until then I plan on enjoying the gift of spending time with my kids this holiday season. 3 weeks out of school and right now I am calling it a blessing. May revise later.. Til then Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment